Saturday, May 10, 2014

More updating,making a home..

Okay, so today I have added more poetry, photography page, and filled out the Autism page.

Now, I've sat at the PC too long and my body is screaming at me to stop. So this will be all the pc updates I do for the day on the blog, though I will continue on my table when I am able.

Endo Update:
I have a Dr appointment Friday, where we will discuss a number of things. If the Lupron seems to be working, if my pain levels are changing or I notice a difference. Also, unfortunately, I will be discussing the possibility, a very strong one of IBD or Crohn's Disease. Almost passing out from the pain of a BM is not my idea of fun, and I'm rather sick of being sick. So Friday, I attend my Dr appointment, then set up more appointments for testing and such. Then off to get my daughter's hair highlighted for a "surfer" look for the dance later that day. Please, let me have enough spoons to get everything done for her that I need to. Of course, this is my child, I won't stop until I drop.

That is all I have for now, I will be adding more content each day. If you want, look on the right side and you can follow this with your G plus id. I am thinking of turning off the "Publish to G Plus" feature, so if you want to know when I post, that is the best way. Thank you all for coming to visit my blog! Only open a few days and my G Plus family has hit it like crazy. Thank you for the support, and know that I love you all dearly!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please leave the update to Google plus turned on otherwise I will never see these posts...

Another thought would be to create a Google plus page and have the blog post to it. Just my 2 cents...