Monday, May 12, 2014

Pain pain go away, come again, NEVER

How was your weekend? Mine was a mixture of great and not so great. Friday evening I took it easy, did some house work, and some laundry. But I was saving my spoons for Saturday. My son attended a birthday party at a friend's, and later we all gathered outside for some laughter and drinks with friends. I was okay sitting outside in the lounge chair, and okay when I went to bed.

The pain actually hit last night. Right above hip, on the left side of my back, radiating to my pelvis and then pubic bone. It has felt this way before, like a marble in my side. But last night the slighest touch hurt and I was unable to sleep until late in the night. It is better this morning, but still there and still painful. I've added it to my things to discuss with the Dr.this Friday. At this point, Friday won't come soon enough. My legs, back, pelvis, and kidney's are painful this week. Ovulation pain dropped me to my knees, early in the week.

I went for my first treatement at the "Secret" place, no I'm not telling anyone yet what it is, and it was very pleasant. I really liked the staff and the procedure was cool. Now I am waiting the results, and very hopeful they will emerge,soon. Part of the "do a lil something for me", approach I am taking to life these days. Spending at least one or two hours doing soemthing for me. It is rather nice! I am hoping for my book to come tomorrow so I can begin to read, Illness by Havi Carel. I also ordered TD Jakes new book Instincts. Though I am not religious, I like his wisdom. I've seen him on Dr Phil a few times and he really seems to have the old world knowledge about him. I look forward to reading the book and taking away from it anything that helps keep life positive.

I've a very busy week planned, well busy for a spoonie, I guess. My 13 yr old daughter will be getting an awared at school Wednesday. I am unsure what yet, we won't know until she walks across the stage. I am so proud of her, taking AP courses, holding down A's and all this with her autism. I have my Dr appointment Friday to setup lap surgery and I think ultrasound and a few x-rays. After I am taking Cyan to get her hair fixed for the dance later that night at school. It is beach themed, Surfs Up, so we are adding some highlights at the salon, then I will do her hair in beach waves before the dance. FUN!

Wish me luck.. I am going to be needing all my spoons this week!

0 comments: